Saturday 23 September 2017

Signed APK 'App not installed' issue in android evelopment

Hi,

I was able to install unsigned apk file but when I was making it signed apk, it was showing 'App not installed'. I tried many options but after too much time consumed, I found below one and now i am able to install signed apk.


Just go to the Settings --> Apps --> Click on your App. ---> In App info page at the action bar menu there will be an option called " Uninstall for All users " click that. Your app will be completely uninstalled and now you can try installing the new version with no issue. Hope this will help you

Hope it will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Extract error records while inserting into db table using JDBCIO apache beam in java

 I was inserting data into postgres db using apache beam pipeline. it works perfectly with JdbcIO write of apache beam library. But, now, i ...