Wednesday 14 March 2018

git: cannot open git-receive-pack

I was trying to import git repo in eclipse. it was imported successfully but when I tried to push changes to upstream, I found 'git: cannot open git-receive-pack' in eclipse. Then I realized, before few days, I had configured SSL cert private key in my eclipse, So to get rid off from this error, below steps I have followed.

If your git configured with SSL cert or it is outdated, We are getting such an error.
Solution:
Solution1 - From terminal - > git config http.sslVerify false
Solution2 - If you are using eclipse, then
  1. open preferences via application menu Window => Preferences (or on OSX Eclipse => Settings).
  2. Navigate to Team => Git => Configuration
  3. click Add entry..., then put http.sslVerify in the key box and false in the value box.


Its done!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Extract error records while inserting into db table using JDBCIO apache beam in java

 I was inserting data into postgres db using apache beam pipeline. it works perfectly with JdbcIO write of apache beam library. But, now, i ...