Wednesday 6 September 2017

Can't unfold 'data' folder in Android Device Monitor

I have faced this issue. I have tried many ways but no luck. I was able to insert and read data but was not able find SQLite db file under data folder in Android Device Monitor.

When I was running below command, I was getting below error:
$ adb devices
List of devices attached
adb server is out of date.  killing...
* daemon started successfully *


I have followed below steps :

1. Go to your platform tools path. in my system, it is: /Android/Sdk/platform-tools>

2. run below commands:

it000483@IND-PUN-LAP-183:~/Android/Sdk/platform-tools$ adb kill-server
it000483@IND-PUN-LAP-183:~/Android/Sdk/platform-tools$ adb start-server
it000483@IND-PUN-LAP-183:~/Android/Sdk/platform-tools$ adb root



Now, I am able to see the files in ADB:



IF ABOVE TRICK NOT WORKING, and if you are getting adb out of date,

copy /Android/Sdk/platform-tools/adb file to /usr/bin folder . i.e. replace old /usr/bin/adb with new adb

Also, Check for emulator image, If you have google play type image, you need to take google api image to get root access.

Use --> Google APIs Intel x86 Atom System Image   NOT Google Play Intel x86 Atom System Image

Then use, $adb root, it should work, you can view files in android device monitor.

Hope this will work for you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Extract error records while inserting into db table using JDBCIO apache beam in java

 I was inserting data into postgres db using apache beam pipeline. it works perfectly with JdbcIO write of apache beam library. But, now, i ...